Week 1. Nutella Mug Cake
Do you ever get bored of the usual everyday snack that a stereotypical for a student to cook, i.e. beans on toast?
Or have a day where you feel like treating yourself to something different.
Whether you have a sweet tooth, prefer a flavour for savoury or are a meat feast lover, we have all these different varieties for you to create your perfect microwave, yes that’s right microwave snack.
Each week we will update you with different recipes for you to try out and share with friends. Get all your friends involved see who’s taste the best. This week is going to be a sweet special, no better way to the end the day then with this scrumptious dessert.
Nutella Mug Cake
Here’s What You’ll Need
4 Tablespoons of Sugar
3 Table spoons of cocoa powder (Hot Chocolate will doJ)
4 Tablespoons of Self Raising Flour
3 Tablespoons of Milk
3 Tablespoons of vegetable Oil
Nutella (This is an ingredient most people tend to have on hand.)
Whipped Cream topping (Optional)
Prep Time 3mins Cook Time 2mins Total Time 5mins
Let’s Get Started
- Combine all ingredients together into a large mug of your choice
- Grab a fork and whisk really well until smooth
- Microwave on high for 1 ½ – 3mins (Timing will vary for each microwave,
- Start with 1 ½ mins and if slightly not cooked then leave in for longer until ready.)
- Add Cream of your choice with chocolate sauce if desired.
If you enjoyed this recipe and want to try out different ones then keep a look out each week, as there is enough recipes to keep you going the whole uni term.